Spring Around The Corner


Spring is supposed to be the most wonderful time through out the year and over the last couples of days I feel like spring is really knocking into our doors. There is a change in the weather and climate is supposed to be very fine. Luckly after 2 hectic week of work and collge, I finally got day off and Just picked up my camera after a long time. Here are some shots really dedicated to SPRING :

I was really lucky for these two shots because taking a shot of european bird "Robin" its really hard. They just keep on flying. Thanks for them, seems like they just sat there for couple of minute gave two shots to me and flew away.



Below are the different types of cherry blossom. And its really pleasure looking at them... Luv it :)









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation saves Rishabh Ghimire, Eight Limbs Boy

A bird does not sing ....